- Loving Mother’s Day Wishes for Mom
- Funny Mother’s Day Wishes for Mom
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Grandma
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Stepmom
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Mother-in-Law
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Wife
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Sister
- Mother’s Day Wishes for Daughter
- Mother’s Day Wishes for New Mom
- Mother’s Day Quotes
A mother’s love is one of the most precious gifts in the world and she deserves the very best celebration on Mother’s Day! You might take her to a wonderful Mother’s Day brunch, shower her with gifts and a bouquet of flowers, or take her on a weekend trip. But whatever you have on the agenda, be sure to write your mom a thoughtful Mother’s Day greeting card that speaks from the heart and lets her know how loved she is and how thankful you are for all she’s done over the years.
If you’re wondering what to write in a Mother’s Day card to make mom feel loved and appreciated, look no further. Whether writing a greeting card for your biological mom, grandma, stepmom, mother-in-law, wife, sister, or daughter, our extensive list of Mother’s Day card ideas has something for you! Make her feel like the center of the universe this Mother’s Day with one of these heartfelt messages.
Loving Mother’s Day Wishes for Mom
The day is all about her, and these beautiful Mother’s Day messages will let your mom know you think the world of her. Use one of these wishes to tell her just how much she means to you.
- I am who I am because of you, Mom.
- Home is wherever you are, Mom.
- We’re thinking of you with lots of love today!
- Thanks for making home the happiest place to be.
- You’re my mom. You’re my friend. You’re everything to me.
- You’re the best mom in the world, and I’m thankful to be your kid.
- With love from the luckiest (son/daughter/child/kid) in the world.
- Mama, you sacrificed so I could rise. I want you to know I see that.
- Now that I’m grown, I don’t just feel gratitude for you – I admire you.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- For all you do and all you are, we love you with all our hearts.
- Thank you for always being right by my side. I love you, Mom!
- Thanks for everything Mom, you really are one in a million! Love you!
- Thank you for always taking care of us, even when it wasn't easy. We love you so much!
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you, Mama!
- Sending Mother's Day wishes today from the luckiest child in the world!
- It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
- I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
Funny Mother’s Day Wishes for Mom
Having a good sense of humor and being a mom go hand-in-hand! Crack her up this Mother’s Day with a heartfelt joke in your Mother’s Day card.
- Happy Mother's Day from your favorite child.
- Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom I've ever had!
- It's not an easy job being a mom. If it was, Dad would do it.
- I love you Mom even though I'll never accept your friend request.
- Happy Mother's Day to my best friend and my cheapest therapist.
- Mom, you deserve the world. But for now, I hope this card will do!
- You're the best mom ever – just look at me, I turned out amazing!
- You did a grape job raisin me. Enjoy your wine-time today! Happy Mother's Day.
- Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes – but you know I only do that to people I love!
- Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it's not always easy! I love you!
- To my dear Mom on Mother's Day, I love you. I especially like your super long voicemails and texts that don't make sense.
- Mom, I know it's hard for you on Mother's Day... to hide the fact that I'm your *favorite* child. Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren't we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
- Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Grandma
A Mother’s Day message of appreciation to your grandma will let her know how much she is admired and respected. Send your grandmother one of these wishes for Mother’s Day this year to do just that!
- I hope you know how much I admire the strong woman you are.
- I cherish every moment we get to spend together, Grandma.
- Nana, you’ve taught me so much about love and family.
- I couldn't ask for a better grandma to show me what unconditional love is like.
- You’ll always have your own special place in my heart, Grandma.
- Thank you for being the best listener a grandkid could ask for.
- You are the heart and soul of our family. Love you, Grammy!
- For all you’ve gone through, all you are and all the love you share, we love you, Grandmama.
- You’re in our minds and in our hearts as always! Happy Mother’s Day with love, Grandma!
- You've been a second mom to me all these years. I couldn't ask for anything more, Grandma.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Stepmom
Having a stepmom is a beautiful example of how love knows no boundaries. Let your stepmom know how grateful you are to have her in your life and how much you love having her as part of your family.
- Happy Mother's Day to my bonus mom!
- We might not be blood, but you've shown me love just like any mother would.
- Parenthood requires love, not DNA. Thank you for all that you do for me!
- I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You give so much to our blended family, and you do it all with such patience.
- The universe knew I needed you in my life. So glad to have you as my “bonus Mom.”
- In you, I have a mom and a friend. It’s like the world’s best buy-one-get-one-free offer!
- Being a family is what's in your heart that matters, which is why you're my forever family!
- You spend all of your time looking after our family, but today you should sit back, relax, and let us take care of you! Happy Mother's Day!
- I am so lucky that you're my stepmom. Thank you for supporting and loving me.
- I am lucky you are my stepmom. Thank you for making my dad so happy and our home so warm and welcoming!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Mother-in-Law
Your relationship with your mother-in-law may be ideal or complex. Either way, you’ll want to be sincere in your Mother’s Day wishes for your mother-in-law and wish her the most lovely day!
- You're everything that I could ever ask for in a mother-in-law.
- Marriage made you my mother-in-law. Love made you my friend.
- I love all the ways you find to keep our family relationships thriving.
- With love from the happiest daughter-in-law of this world. Have a joyous Mother’s Day!
- A wonderful mother-in-law like you deserves an equally wonderful Mother's Day.
- To my fabulous mother-in-law, who always helps me in everything, just like once my mother did. I love you so much. Have a joyous Mother’s Day!
- Have a joyous Mother’s Day! to the most phenomenal mother-in-law. I love you.
- To one of the most important women and mothers in my life, I want to wish you a very happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for making me feel like a part of the family right from the beginning.
- You're more than an in-law to me, you're like a second mom. Thank you for all that you do!
- You always know what to say, what to bring and what to do. Teach me your ways, oh wise one!
- The way you’ve made me part of your family and care for me like one of your own makes me feel loved in a way I’ve never known.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Wife
Make this an unforgettable Mother’s Day for your wife! Flowers and gifts will always do the trick, but a warm, loving greeting card with a heartfelt message will make her feel like the most special woman in the world this Mother’s Day.
- I love our family, and I love you.
- You are more beautiful than ever to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You hold us down, lift us up and keep us together – all with your love.
- Motherhood is very challenging, but you have never given up. With lots of love, I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day my love.
- You mean more to our family than you know. You are wonderful, perfect, and I love you with all of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day to my wife!
- Being by your side has made me feel a complete husband. Happy Mother’s Day, my heart! I will always be there to take care of you.
- I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with someone as creative and fun as you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful wife! I will never get tired of showing you my love and admiration.
- You are the wife of my dreams that has surpassed my every expectation. I’m one lucky guy! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I want to tell you that you are the engine of our home, without your work as a wife and Mom, my world would not exist. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. The kids and I are so lucky to have you.
- Happy Mother’s Day queen of my heart. You are a wonderful and a unique Mom.
- To my beautiful wife on Mother’s Day. I hope your day is just as lovely & wonderful as you are. I love you with all my heart, today & always.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Sister
Wondering what to say in a Mother’s Day card for your sister? It definitely takes on a different form than a card for your mom! We’ve got you covered here with all the best messages to make your sister feel loved this Mother’s Day.
- I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
- So glad our kids are cousins!
- Wishing you all things wonderful today and forever! Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
- So glad we’re moms together – it’s one more sweet thing we get to share.
- You’re an amazing friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much.
- I believe in my heart that someday we’ll once again pee alone.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s best mom (next to our own mom, of course).
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, kind, smart, and caring sister!
- Have a wonderful Mother’s Day, sis! As a mom, you are everything I aspire to be.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! You’re such a good mom, it almost makes me sick.
- Wishing my awesome sister an equally awesome Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! You are truly a great mother. Clearly, Mom trained you well.
- I can tell from how your kids act that they feel totally loved. And of course, they do – they have the best mom ever!
- You have been a great blessing in my life and in the lives of your own family. I’m so proud to call you my sister! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are the best sister because you are also one of the best friends that I’ve ever had. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Daughter
You raised her to be the woman she is today, and the incredible mom she is today. Your daughter is your world, and she feels the same way about her own kids! Let her know how proud you are of the incredible and loving mother she’s become!
- Motherhood is such a perfect expression of the gentle, caring person you are.
- Now that you’re a mom, hope you know a little of the joy I knew when I had you.
- You’ve always been such a great daughter…and you’ve made me such a happy grandmother!
- Happy Mother’s Day, our daughter. May you and your children have all your wishes come true.
- Happy Mother’s Day. To my amazing daughter who is raising her own family now. Thinking of you and sending love.
- You’ve always been so loving. To see your love poured into your family every day makes me so proud.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Delight in this day, my sweet daughter. Your life is a fragrant offering of love to all around you.
- Wishing a Happy Mother’s Day to our daughter. Thank you for blessing us with wonderful grandchildren.
- Happy Mother’s Day. Motherhood is full of tender beauty. Your patience, love, and wisdom nourishes your family and uplifts everyone around you.
- Happy Mother’s Day! I wish lots of happiness for you and your children. Always keep smiling.
Mother’s Day Wishes for New Mom
There’s nothing in the world like becoming a mom. This experience can be overwhelming on many levels so be sure to give the first-time mom in your life some words of encouragement and support on her first Mother’s Day.
- You are a total natural at being the world's best mom!
- You are off to such an amazing start as a mom. Happy First Mother’s Day!
- I've loved watching you grow into being a fantastic mom.
- Happy First Mother’s Day from the luckiest guy on the planet.
- Somehow, when you became a mom, you became even more beautiful. I love you.
- Watching you become a mom has been such a joy that I'm so grateful to witness.
- I can just imagine how meaningful today must be with a new little one in your life. Enjoy!
- I have no idea how you do all the things you do. Thank you for being such an incredible wife and mother.
- On the occasion of your first Mother’s Day, I wish you and your baby all the happiness in this world. May you two are always blessed.
- Being a mother is like embarking on the most beautiful journey and on your first Mother’s Day, I wish you the best of the journey with your little sweetheart.
Mother’s Day Quotes
Send an inspiring Mother’s Day quote to any mom in your life to make her feel important and appreciated! These beautiful quotes will let her know she means the world to you and the people around her.
- “A mother is a daughter's first best friend.” – Unknown
- "Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother." – Unknown
- "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." – Abraham Lincoln
- A family raised well by a mother is one of the great wonders of the world. – Unknown
- "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired; it need not be deserved." – Erich Fromm
- "If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning." – Unknown
- "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth." – Mitch Albom
- "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." – Cardinal Meymillod
- “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” – Unknown
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” – St. Therese of Lisieux
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” – Arlene Benedict
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” – Lance Conrad
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” – Mabel Hale
- The most precious jewels you'll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. – Unknown
- I always say if you aren't yelling at your kids, you're not spending enough time with them.” – Reese Witherspoon