- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Funny Bridal Shower Wishes
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Bridal Shower Wishes for Daughter
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Bridal Shower Wishes for Daughter-in-Law
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Bridal Shower Wishes for Sister
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Bridal Shower Wishes for Friend
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Bridal Shower Wishes for Coworker
- What to Write in a Bridal Shower Card – Religious Bridal Shower Wishes
It’s a month or two before the big day and it’s bridal shower time! This is a time for the bride to relax, unwind, and be surrounded by the people in her life that mean the most. Help to make the most wonderful day of her life even more special with a thoughtful gift and a gorgeous greeting card!
What to say when she’s about to get married? This is your chance to congratulate her on embarking on this amazing new chapter and finding the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Finding the right words will make your sentiment all the more memorable and she will absolutely appreciate the kind gesture! Whether she’s your daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, friend, or coworker, you’ll find the perfect bridal shower wish to use in your card here!
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes
We’re always a fan of keeping it light! Sometimes a good laugh is needed during the inevitably stressful period of wedding planning. A bridal shower is the perfect opportunity to show your sense of humor and these wishes will do the trick!
- Congratulations! May you forever stay consciously coupled.
- Congratulations! You're getting married! Don't worry—I'll be here to share my dating horror stories with you any time you ask.
- Your partner loves you unconditionally, and we are trying to figure out why.
- There has never been a happier occasion for me to buy a blender!
- Congratulations on finding the one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!
- Not sure if I’m more jealous of the fact that you’re getting married, or of all the cool gifts you’re going to get. (Just kidding, it is definitely the gifts.)
- Congrats on finding love! (Although I’m going to miss hearing all your wild dating stories.)
- You must be a unicorn because your man is magical. That’s the only way to nab a unicorn.
- I got a chance to buy a China set for this occasion, and I have never been happier about it!
- Getting married is like a class on Shakespeare. You get a little comedy, some romance, and a lot of tragedy. Congratulations.
- Can you give us some tips on how to get us a guy just like you did? Or you could just raffle yours off to one of us? No? Ok, well then congrats!
- I want to congratulate you on finding that one person who is going to laugh at all your poor jokes!
- Marriage is about communication and compromise. You’ll be doing the communication and he’ll be doing the compromise.
- I wouldn’t miss your marriage for the world. It would be like missing out on the event of the year because nobody can believe that you finally said “yes”!
- Congratulations on the wedding and also, I am only coming for the food and alcohol!
Bridal Shower Wishes for Daughter
Whether you’re the mother or the father of the bride, this is going to be a day for you that will live on forever. You’ve raised her to be the woman she is today and she’s so grateful for having you as her parent(s). Tell her how proud and excited you are for her to begin this new incredible chapter of her life in marriage!
- I am happy that you have found a soulmate who will take care of you forever as we did.
- Even though you are beginning a new chapter of your life with your husband, you will always be my sweet little girl.
- Your wedding day is almost here! I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle on the happiest day of your life. I love you more than anything.
- You are the most beautiful, thoughtful, and special daughter a parent could ask for. I can't wait to celebrate with you on your big day.
- What I have always dreamt about you has come to reality—wishing you a happy life ahead my beautiful daughter!
- I've imagined this day ever since you were born, and now that it's almost here, I'm so excited for you. Congratulations and best wishes!
- Marriage is full of ups and downs. Continue to celebrate and cherish the ups, and support and care for each other through the downs. We'll be here for you no matter what!
- All a mother ever wants is her daughter to be happy, safe, and healthy! I have no doubt that [partner's name] will make you the happiest woman on earth.”
- You make me proud every single day! Congratulations on finding someone who appreciates your brilliance and loves you as much as I do!
- I look at you, my beautiful daughter and I see a woman who has made me happy and proud. I can’t wait to see you marry the love of your life, and I hope you have a wonderful, loving future together.
- I’m lucky to have a daughter who is caring, loving, and courageous. I’m even luckier that you are marrying a man who adores you.
- You fill my heart with light, and I am so thrilled that you have found someone to spend your life with. Congratulations on taking this next huge step!
- Every parent wants their child to find lifelong happiness, health, safety, and fulfillment. I couldn’t be more thrilled for you both and can’t wait to see your love grow over the years!
- There’s a special day coming up, but first let’s celebrate you! Happy bridal shower to my wonderful daughter.
- Lots of love and greetings on your bridal shower. I know you are doing fantastic, and you found the best man for you, love you, honey.
Bridal Shower Wishes for Daughter-in-Law
Welcome the bride-to-be into your family with open arms on her bridal shower day with a beautifully written note about how excited you are to have her as part of the family! Letting her know that she’s the woman you’ve always dreamed your son would marry will surely bring her to tears.
- I'm so happy that you are marrying my son! You are already family to me. Lots of love.
- You are a beautiful woman inside and out, and you will make a beautiful bride. We can’t wait for the big day and for all the years of love and togetherness that will follow.
- We are so lucky that our son has chosen you to be his lifelong partner! We can’t wait to see where love will take you both.
- Welcome to the family! You are an incredible woman on your own, and we know you’ll make an even more incredible addition to our tribe. Congratulations!
- I couldn't choose a sweeter or more beautiful bride for my son than you. Sending all my love for your big day.
- Kiss every day, laugh often, and never stop being friends. You two were made for each other. Congratulations on your wedding!
- It's a magical moment when two people say "I do." I wouldn't miss it for the world. Welcome to the family!
- Marriage is a journey. Enjoy the ride and know that any bumps in the road will pass. We will be here for you every step of the way. Congratulations!
- I am sending all the love and good wishes for you on your bridal shower. I want you guys to keep holding each other’s hand even if it’s the hardest time of your life, lots of love.
- Congratulations on your bridal shower, may your married life be filled with blessings, happiness, and joy.
- My son is the luckiest boy in the world to have you as his wife. I can’t wait for the marriage day. Happy bridal shower to you, dear.
- You are going to be an amazing wife and I can ensure that. I am so lucky to have you as my son’s wife. I am eagerly waiting for the big day, happy bridal to you, dear.
- All the good wishes to the bride to be, may you find a beautiful journey with your partner on the hard path of life, lots of love for both of you.
- I wish you have all the blessings, happiness, and joy in your married life. This shower will bring all the love to your life, happy bridal shower to my amazing soon to be daughter-in-law!
- You are going to become a perfect wife and I am really happy for you, sweetheart. Welcome to the family.
Bridal Shower Wishes for Sister
As the sister of the bride, you know her better than anyone. Now’s the time to share a personal memory between the two of you, or an inside joke! Use these sweet messages as inspiration for writing the perfect bridal shower card to your sister to make her feel so loved as her big day approaches.
- My dear sister will surely make the most beautiful bride ever.
- I can’t believe it. Your story will soon be like a fairy tale.
- Congratulations, dear sister! It's your turn to be the princess for the day! Make it count!
- Congratulations, beautiful bride! I can't wait to see you in that white dress!
- I hope the happiness of my dear sister never fades away. I wish you a happy married life.
- You have fulfilled all roles. It’s time to become a perfect life partner. All the best.
- I can't believe the big day is almost here! I could not be happier for you. Wishing you all the best.
- My heart melts every time I see you two together. Congratulations on starting this new chapter of your life, sister.
- You may be a beautiful, confident woman, but to me you're still my little sister. It's hard to believe you're all grown up! I'm looking forward to seeing you walk down the aisle, tissues in hand!
- Before intertwining your fate with that incredible man, I want to gift you this day full of charms, lucks, and memories. Happy Bridal Shower!
- Congratulations on finding a great man to walk through life with! May your love last forever, and your husband spoil you rotten! I love you.
- You will be a queen soon so today let’s celebrate your status of being a princess for one last time!
- Have the best bridal shower party ever because you are going to marry only once, aren’t you though?
- Remember back when we used to play wedding with our dolls? Well, Sis, I hope your big day is even more fun and unforgettable!
- Seeing you and [partner's name] together makes my heart swell! I can’t wait to see my beautiful big sister walk down the aisle and start the next chapter of her life!
Bridal Shower Wishes for Friend
You’ve been with her through everything - the ups and downs and hilarious dating stories in between. Knowing you’re by her side as her big days nears will fill her heart with love and joy. Show your excitement for her with a personal message in a beautiful card! Start with these bridal shower messages for your friend’s big day!
- Congratulations on finding your happily ever after! Sending you all my love.
- I think I will be the next in line to have all the wishes. Till then, congrats to the lucky girl!
- Improve your cooking skills quickly otherwise your husband will die out of hunger!
- May your wedding day be as beautiful as you! Can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle.
- You’re beautiful inside and out, and you deserve all the happiness ahead of you.
- Congratulations on finding Mr. Right! Here's to a happy, love-filled future together.
- Congratulations to the happy couple! You are proof that soulmates and true love exist.
- May you always stay truly, madly, crazy in love. Best wishes to you!
- You’re the most caring and supportive friend, and I’m sure you are going to be an amazing bride too!
- Congratulations! You couldn't have picked a better person to start your life with. Wishing love and happiness to you both!
- Bestie, I cannot wait for your wedding day. May this bridal shower bring so much happiness in your life!
- I want to shower you with all the blessings in the world, but if only I could stop shedding happy tears!
- I saw you fall in love, and now I am blessed to be a witness at your wedding. Congrats, bestie.
- After so many years of friendship, I've never seen you this happy. Wishing you all the love as you embark on this new chapter!
- Looking forward to the lovely vows that you would express your feelings for each other on a special day.
Bridal Shower Wishes for Coworker
If you’ve been invited to a coworker’s bridal shower, now’s the time to send a sweet message wishing her all the best in her marriage. If you were invited, but are unable to attend, still be sure to send a beautiful card along with a gift in the mail. These bridal shower wishes for your coworker are a great place to start!
- Best wishes to you on your special day.
- May your marriage be filled with lots of laughs, love, and happiness.
- May this new chapter in your life be filled with joy and love.
- Wishing you the wedding day and marriage of your dreams. Congratulations!
- May laughter and love be the soundtrack of your marriage.
- Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.
- From the first day, I saw you two, I knew that you were meant for each other.
- It will be a magical moment when you two say, “I do.”
- Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I can't wait to celebrate with you!
- Congratulation! Wishing you all the love happiness in the world!
- Congratulations on taking this big step! I wish you nothing but happiness!
- I know we haven’t kept in close contact lately, but I want you to know that I am thrilled to take part in this special time of your life.
- I was so excited to hear you are getting married. Congratulations to you and your new husband. Wishing you the best always.
- Congratulations! Wishing you a beautiful wedding day, and love, happiness, and success for the future!
- The wedding day is soon to arrive, and I just wanted to wish you the very best on your special day. Congratulations!
Religious Bridal Shower Wishes
If you know the bride is religious, then it’s a great idea to include a religious sentiment in your bridal shower greeting! Include one of these short wishes in your card to the bride. Using a quote from the Bible or other religious text is an excellent idea as well!
- May God bless your marriage with love and joy. Congratulations!
- Mazel Tov! May you find joy and happiness in marriage and in life.
- May God’s love be the bond that holds your marriage together.
- May your love be filled with joy, love, laughter, and unyielding faith!
- A relationship is strongest with God at the center. Wishing you a strong, happy marriage!
- Stay strong in your faith and you will stay strong in marriage. Congratulations on your new life together!
- May your love for God and your love for each other grow stronger with every passing day. Sending all my love.
- May the years ahead of you be full of joy and love, may you always have wonderful moments of togetherness always and may God bless you. Congratulations on your big day.
- Congratulations! May your love for God and your husband grow stronger, deeper, and more life-giving every day.
- With God in your heart, your marriage will overflow with joy, love, and prosperity. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day and marriage.
- A couple can love each other best when they love God first. Wishing you love on your special day!
- When you join hands and come together on your special day, I pray to God that you will never have to take them apart.
- May God grant you love, laughter, and happiness together. We’re so happy for you! Congratulations!
- With God in your heart, your marriage will overflow with joy, love, and prosperity. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day and marriage.
- "Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate." – Matthew 19:6