- Baby Shower Wishes for Any Gender
- Baby Shower Wishes for Health
- Baby Shower Quotes
- Religious Baby Shower Wishes
- Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Boy
- Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Girl
- Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
- Funny Baby Shower Wishes
- How to End a Baby Shower Card Message?
Who doesn’t love baby showers? Bringing new life into the world is one of the most special occasions in our lives. And it’s so worth celebrating! So, when that soon-to-be new mom in your life invites you to her baby shower celebration, you’ll want to be sure to bring a wonderful gift along with a thoughtfully written baby shower card.
But what does one write in a baby shower card? At Twigs Paper, celebrating special occasions is kind of our thing. We don’t just want you have the best sustainable stationery, but we also want to inspire creative ways to personalize your messages to loved ones. After all, connecting with people is what it’s all about. So, let’s look at some clever ways to send your baby shower wishes.
What to Write in a Baby Shower Card?
For occasions like these, we often overthink what to write on a baby shower card, because we want it to stand out from the rest of the dozens of cards our new mom will undoubtedly be receiving.
Remember, it’s always best to be genuine, but what exactly does that mean? When writing a greeting card, you want to stay true to your personality and the relationship you have with the recipient, which means it can be perfectly acceptable to be funny, serious, simple, or sometimes even slightly generic if you don’t know them too well.
When it comes to putting pen to paper, we know writing a baby shower message to new parents can be somewhat daunting. So, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to try and make that process a little easier for you. Whether the new mom in your life is your sister, daughter, friend, or co-worker you’ll be able to find some inspiration below to get your pen moving.
Baby Shower Wishes for Any Gender
Here are some adorable gender-neutral baby shower wishes for the mom-to-be.
- Love just got real. So excited for you!
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you magical moments ahead. All the best! We love you.
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- May your baby double the joy and happiness in your life.
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Lots and love and the best of wishes on the arrival of your little one.
- Parenthood is the greatest journey of life. Buckle up and enjoy your ride.
Baby Shower Wishes for Health
Every expecting mother’s main concern is the health of her baby, so one of the nicest things you could do is write her a card wishing the best health for her newborn.
- Remember we used to stay up all night partying? Consider that training.
- Congrats on your adorable new alarm clock!
- Congratulations! You are going to be the best baby oven ever!
- You two were mean to procreate. Congratulations on your new addition!
- This might be the last shower you’ll enjoy for a while! Enjoy it!
- Congratulations on growing a tiny person inside your lady parts!
- Hitting the bottle is about to take on a whole new meaning.
- The greatest things really do come in the smallest packages. Congrats on your little one!
- Congratulations on your newest development! We didn’t know you could be so creative!
- Here’s to hoping you get your epidural on time!
- Hello, baby. Goodbye, sleep! Best of luck!
Baby Shower Quotes
Sometimes it’s okay to let others do the talking. These quotes will add some meaning or humor to your baby shower card.
- “Every child begins the world again.” - Henry David Thoreau
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” - Robert Browning
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” - Tina Brown
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” - Eda J. Le Shan
- “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” - Vincent Van Gogh
- “It is the smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” - Debasish Mridha
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” - Carl Sandburg
- “It’s no small thing that they, we are so fresh from God, love us.” - Charles Dickens
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” Leo Burke
Religious Baby Shower Wishes & Bible Verses
These thoughtful and meaningful wishes will be well received by devout soon-to-be parents.
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” - Barretto
- A baby is a gift from God. May He bless your family.
- We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts. You are blessed!
- We are praying for the health and happiness of your new little one.
- Can’t wait to see your baby and appreciate how beautiful a gift God and the Heaven above have bestowed upon you.
- Children are a gift from the lord; they are a real blessing. - Psalm 127.3
- I’m praying for the health and happiness of your new baby.
- A little miracle from above, a beautiful baby to cuddle and love.
- Congratulations on your little blessing! Sending prayers for an easy delivery.
- Of all the blessings God sends from above, the one most precious is a new baby to love!
- Such a big miracle in such a little package. We look forward to welcoming your precious angel.
- Your baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above! A perfect example of God's endless love!
- A little bit of heaven just came down to earth: Every time a baby is born, God smiles, the angels dance and a new star of hope lights up the skies.
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I am excited God has blessed you with a new family member.
- Little one, the Lord has engraved you on the palms of his hands. You are his beloved that has been entrusted to our family. We welcome you with much love.
- A precious little one to enjoy and to love, to tend and to care, to raise, and to bless. A sweet gift to your family from heaven above. Congratulations.
- You are blessed with the coming of your baby. Your baby is already blessed to have awesome parents like you. Welcome to parenthood.
- “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me.”– Mark 9:37
- “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” - Psalm 127:3
- “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” – Isaiah 54:13
- “For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.” - 1 Samuel 1:27
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Boy
Here are some well wishes for the incoming baby boy about to light up his parent’s whole word.
- Thank you for inviting us to your baby shower! We can’t wait to meet the little prince!
- Here’s to all the toys that dad can play with again!
- Our hearts are filled with so much joy, we can’t wait to meet your little boy!
- Our best wishes to you and your little man, we wish you a safe and happy delivery!
- This little guy is about to enter the most amazing family. We wish you endless joy!
- Congrats! Now just four more and you’ll have a basketball team.
- Little hands, little feet, and a little trouble are on the way. Congratulations on your baby boy!
- Let the adventure begin! Congrats on your little crusader!
- Sending lots of love to your little man. May he always be healthy and safe!
- He doesn’t know it yet, but your son is about to receive the world’s best parents!
- Such an exciting time for your (new) family! We can’t wait to meet your little boy.
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Girl
Messages for the precious baby girl about to give her wonderful parents a whole new meaning for the word “love”.
- May your bundle of joy grow up to be as sassy as her mom.
- A cradle full of best wishes for you and your new baby girl!
- May your daughter be blessed with health, happiness, and a wonderfully bright future.
- Congratulations on your new baby girl, the most precious gift in the world.
- We’re tickled pink to meet your new baby girl!
- Your daughter will be a mini version of her mom - smart, beautiful, and happy!
- We’re tutu excited to meet your daughter!
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice is what your family is made of!
- Baby girls are a gift from heaven – precious angels to cherish and love.
- A mother of twins is a classic over achiever.
- Double the joy: It's a girl and a boy!
- Genes so nice, they made them twice!
- Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
- Twin mommies are like buttons. They hold everything together.
- Two sets ofhands and two sets of eyes, twins are such a delightful surprise!
- Good things come in threes! Congratulations on the births of your babies!
- Your family just grew by 4 feet! Congratulations on your twins and allthe best.
- You made one wish. And two came true. Congratulations on your doubleblessings!
- Congratulations on your twins! Now you’ll have twice the love and half the sleep!
- With four arms hugging you instead of two, congratulations on having twins!
- It's twins! Congratulations! Twins mean double the kisses and double thefun. It's double the joy for everyone.
- Twins are a blessing. And they will gang up against you and give you amental breakdown! Congratulations!
- Good moms of twins have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles,dirty ovens, empty fridges and - happy twins!
- Who knew happiness could be delivered in so many tiny bundles!Congratulations on the birth of your twins!
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to love a lot and spoil a little, who could ask for more?
- One minute you’re dressing her in tutus, the next you’re buttoning the back of her wedding gown. Cherish the little moments, they fly by!
Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
For the expectant parents about to seriously have their hands and hearts full.
- Wishing you a safe, happy, and easy delivery of a healthy, beautiful baby.
- Wishing you a safe delivery as you embark on the amazing adventure of motherhood.
- A great joy and blessing is on its way. Best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- May you and your new bundle of joy be happy and healthy.
- Welcoming your new baby with the warmest wishes of health, joy, and plenty of sleep.
Funny Baby Shower Wishes
Nothing is crazier than the adventure of parenthood. Expecting parents know what it’s like to be stressed out and sometimes it’s best to just laugh through all the craziness.
- Sending all my love to your two bundles of joy. May they both be showered in love!
- Sometimes miracles come in pairs!
- There are so many reasons to smile, and you just got two more! Congratulations!
- Here comes double trouble! Congrats on your twins!
- You made one wish and two came true… congratulations on your double blessings!
- If there’s anything more special than a new baby on the way, it’s two babies on the way!
- Best wishes with your new duo!
- Double the giggles, double the grins, double the love when you have twins!
Hopefully you’re inspired to get writing with our wordings for baby shower wishes. But remember not to limit yourself! Including a personal anecdote in a greeting card is always a great idea. Letting the guest of honor know you value your relationship is important, so consider including a memory together that you cherish or even an inside joke.
How to End a Baby Shower Card Message?
Now that you’ve written the perfect baby shower card, you may be wondering about the best way to end it. Take this opportunity to be a little more original and bit less generic than the typical “From” or “Love”. Here are some less typical signoffs that will help to set your card apart:
- Over the moon,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Best wishes,
- Much love to you,
- Love always,
- Lots of love,
- Happy snuggling,
- Tickled pink,
- God bless,
- Love and cuddles,
- Peace, love, and happiness
Send your baby shower messages on an adorable eco-friendly card
If you’re looking for unique, colorful stationery, look no further. Our 100% recycled baby shower cards are the perfect choice for those who want to help the environment.
Check out our favorites: