- Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Thanksgiving Wishes for Coworkers
- Funny Thanksgiving Wishes & Quotes
- Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes
- Religious Thanksgiving Wishes & Bible Quotes
Thanksgiving is a time to be around family and friends! It’s a time to show our gratitude to those we surround ourselves with all year long – whether that’s our parents, our coworkers, the uncle who brings up politics, or that friend who gargles with gravy. This wonderful day marks the beginning of the holiday season and brings so much warmth and happiness into our homes every year.
Turkey, mashed potatoes, and classic pumpkin pie all abound in your traditional Thanksgiving feast. Sharing this special meal with your loved ones is symbolic of a bountiful harvest and a time to reflect and give thanks to all that you’re thankful for – like that sweet potato casserole topped with marshmallows… yum.
What better way to show your gratitude than by writing a Thanksgiving card? If you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving dinner, bring them a card expressing your gratitude! If you’re unable to spend the day with your loved ones, sending a card will remind them of how thankful you are to have them in your life will always be well-received!
We’ve compiled this list of Thanksgiving wishes and messages to help you show your thanks this year! Use these as a guide to writing your Thanksgiving card for family, friends, coworkers, or just about anyone else!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
No Thanksgiving celebration is complete without telling your family members why you’re thankful for them. Bring along a thoughtful card with a beautiful message expressing your love and thanks for everyone around the table. Here are our favorite Thanksgiving wishes for family members!
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you!
- Among all the wonderful things in this world, I'm grateful to be a part of such a wonderful, supportive, and loving family!
- This Thanksgiving, we're wishing you a home full of food, good company, and plenty of cheer to go around!
- I want to thank you for all the times that you have been there for me. You are so special and important to my life. I hope you have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- Sending autumnal greetings to you and your family, and wishing you a holiday season full of peace, gratitude, and plenty.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Happy Thanksgiving! As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Thank you, Mom, for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher, and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- Thinking of you on this special holiday because I'm so thankful that we're in each other's lives.
- On this festive of gratitude, I want to thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, I am eternally grateful for having you as my partner. Your unwavering support, sheer loyalty, and unconditional love have made my life worth living. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- On this festival of gratitude, I thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving, and understanding. Thank you for being my parents. Happy Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
In recent years, Friendsgiving has become a thing! Whether you’re having a Friendsgiving or not, send a message of gratitude to all your friends this time of year. Let them know how grateful you are to have them as part of your life and to be part of theirs!
- Wishing you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- I am so thankful for being surrounded by some wonderful friends like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- Today is the perfect day to thank you for being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends.
- They say that when you love all that you have, you’ll realize you have everything. I’m grateful I have you.
- To all my friends, I wish you a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving.
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our friendship is at the top of my list of things I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving season.
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving Day!
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- Cheers to all my friends that make Thanksgiving the best day of my year – because it becomes Friendsgiving. I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- Dear friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I am thankful to you for all the little things you do for me. Have a blessed and happy holiday!
- I want to express my profound gratitude to you for being my friend. May we always remain together and continue making memories. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, best friend. May you stumble upon the best things in life, all of which you deserve.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day. You are so healthy and puffy that sometimes I wonder If you were a turkey! Have a great day!
- Happy Thanksgiving bestie! It is friends like you that continuously show love and care that I am genuinely thankful for this period.
- Sending my heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes to the person who always gives me unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving bestie!
- Happy Thanksgiving, buddy. Our friendship is truly precious to me, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
- Happy Thanksgiving! I adore you and all the memories we have made together.
- Happy Thanksgiving, dear! On this meaningful day, I would like to express my utter gratitude and love to you for being a good companion and an even better human being!
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Coworkers
You spend an enormous amount of time with coworkers and sometimes you get to know them on a very personal level! Even if you aren’t especially close with your team at work, giving them your best Thanksgiving wishes is a great way to remind them how appreciated they are!
- Wishing you a restful and relaxing holiday!
- I'm so glad to work with someone like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s always a pleasure working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You make the place a better place to work! Glad to be part of the same team.
- I'm lucky to have a colleague like you who helps to build this workplace into a thriving community. Enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
- I wish you a happy thanksgiving season with warm gratitude in my heart for you. I hope you have a great holiday season ahead and enjoy it to the fullest.
- After all that we share and discuss, you are a lot more than just a colleague! Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have an amazing holiday ahead.
- Every morning, I'm grateful for your positive energy and calm guidance. Happy Thanksgiving!
- My success at work is all due to the guidance you have constantly showered on me at the office. Thank you for the support!
- I appreciate the way you are always able to motivate me and keep me going. You've been a real gift to work with. Wishing you a joyful Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
- You are one of the best co-workers I have ever worked with. You make work fun and hence enjoyable. Thank you, partner!
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- It’s always nice to work with a well envisioned colleague. Your positive energy radiates into us. I am so grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I couldn't be more thankful to have a selfless teammate like you. Have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family.
Funny Thanksgiving Wishes & Quotes
If you’re family has a great sense of humor, then keep it light and funny this Thanksgiving with a quote! Here is a list of the best funny quotes to use in a Thanksgiving card!
- Keep calm and pass the gravy.
- Time to gobble 'til you wobble.
- May no one bring up politics at your Thanksgiving dinner.
- We're even more thankful for you than we are for gravy.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Count your blessings, not your calories.
- "An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day." – Anonymous
- “Toasted, roasted, baked, and done! Hope your Thanksgiving is loads of fun.” – Anonymous
- “Thanksgiving. Bringing out the best in family dysfunction since 1863.” – Anonymous
- “I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” – Erma Bombeck
- May neither your turkey nor your conversation be dry this Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, we hope your dinner is delicious enough to make the traffic worth it.
- This Thanksgiving may your turkey be moist but may no one at your table say the word "moist".
- Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
- The turkey is in the oven, the cider is spiked with rum, now let the family gossip begin. Happy Thanksgiving!
- "You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out." – Jay Leno
Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes
There are so many beautiful and inspirational quotes about Thanksgiving. If you’re not quite sure how to start writing your card, using a quote can be the answer! These are some of our favorite Thanksgiving quotes.
- "Forever on Thanksgiving Day the heart will find the pathway home." – Wilbur D. Nesbit
- "Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look." – Joanna Gaines
- "Gratitude is the memory of the heart." – Jean-Baptiste Massieu
- "If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share." – W. Clement Stone
- “You are my pumpkin pie. I love you and am so thankful to have you in my life.” – Anonymous
- “Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make everyday a holiday in which you celebrate just living.” – Amanda Bradley
- “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” – Anonymous
- “We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate…” – Anonymous
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Anonymous
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
- “He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
- “Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery
Religious Thanksgiving Wishes & Bible Quotes
Give thanks with one of these inspiring wishes and bible verses about Thanksgiving. There is a lot to be thankful for this time of year and what better place to start than by thanking God?
- We need to be grateful every day to God for His blessings. Let’s take a moment to appreciate God’s mercy and love on this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Let us make it a memorable Thanksgiving by counting our blessings and expressing our gratitude to God for all his love. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May this year be full of hopes and faith for you. Wishing you blessed times with your family and friends. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you be blessed with the divine blessings of the Lord on Thanksgiving and have a great year ahead. May God be there for you, always and forever.
- May all the roughness of this year fade away, and may God reward you with an abundance of happiness. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your loved ones with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Let’s be grateful for the food and the company that we share. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
- The occasion of Thanksgiving reminds each one of us that how lucky we are, and we must always be thankful for the good fortune we have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Let us come together, eat together, and pray together to make it a memorable and beautiful Thanksgiving. Wishing you a warm and Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you celebrate the occasion of Thanksgiving by thanking God for all the good he has brought into your life. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- We thank you, Lord, for our daily bread with abundant grace and love, with faith and hope, with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." – Colossians 3:15
- "For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer." – 1 Timothy 4:4-5
- "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." – Galatians 6:9