- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriends
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriends
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wives
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husbands
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Friends
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Siblings
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Valentine’s Day Wishes for Kids
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Funny Valentine’s Day and Love Quotes
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Galentine’s Day Wishes
- What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card – Romantic Movie Quotes
Love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is upon us and it’s time to show your love and appreciation to those in your life who mean the most! Thinking of the perfect Valentine’s Day message can be tricky because you want to make it as personal and original as possible. Now is the time to express your true feelings to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friends, or kids, in a way that is uniquely you! Take this once-a-year opportunity to send a beautiful, heart-warming, or hilarious message to your loved one and make their Valentine’s Day truly special.
This is meant to serve as a guide for writing your perfect Valentine’s Day card. Use these Valentine’s wishes as inspiration for your cards and messages and feel free to mix and match! When writing a personal note, be sure to write from the heart. Including a special memory or inside joke is always a great way to let someone know how much you love and appreciate them. So, without further hesitation, grab the nearest pen, open up that Valentine’s Day card, and let’s get writing!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriends
Alright guys, now is your time to shine! Tell your girlfriend how much she means to you with the sweetest Valentine’s Day message. Of course, getting her a bouquet of beautiful flowers and gift won’t hurt, but at the very least, let her know how much you love her and lucky you feel to have her in your life with a special card that will last forever.
- I love you, and I love us.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- You mean everything to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- I was never a fan of this holiday until I met you, my sweet Valentine.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- Your love makes me a stronger, better man. Happy Valentine’s Day my dear.
- My day is not complete without thinking of you. You are my one and only.
- You are my love, my best friend, and my one and only. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am the luckiest man in the world I hope your Valentine’s Day is as amazing as you are.
- I can sacrifice a thousand happy tomorrows for a single today with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriends
Make your boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day special by telling him how proud you are to have him in your life! This day of love is the perfect time to express your true feelings for him with a beautiful message letting him know how much he is loved.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You are everything to me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Here’s to being my emergency contact!
- You take my breath away every single day.
- Thank you for making my life so wonderful. Happy Valentine’s Day my dear!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams! I love you so much.
- As time goes on, nothing is sweeter and more precious than the love I have for you.
- With you, the world is so much more beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- You are the best Valentine I could have asked for. Cheers to another year of love!
- The more time we spend together, the more I fall in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wives
She’s been with you through thick and thin. You’ve experienced the good, the bad, and the beautiful things in life with her and she’s the person you’ve decided to spend the rest of your life with. Valentine’s Day is the best time to show your wife how special she is, how grateful you are to go through life together, and how excited you are about what the future holds with her. Make her feel loved with a sweet, romantic, or funny Valentine’s Day wish.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in the world.
- I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
- I fall in love with you again and again. My heart is yours.
- I will love you to my last breath. Happy Valentine’s Day, my beautiful wife.
- When I look at you, I see the woman who has completed me.
- You are the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for being the world’s most wonderful wife. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day my love. Let this day be one of the best celebrations of our love as we treasure the moments we’ve shared over the years.
- I don’t have enough words to express my love to you, but I love you more than anything in this world. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most incredible wife and mother to our children. I love you more than you could ever know.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husbands
He’s your rock – the person who’s been through it all with you. He’s shown love and support in the best and worst of times and Valentine’s Day is the best time to show him how grateful you are to have to have him by your side in life. Let your husband know how loved he is and how lucky you feel to have him with a beautiful Valentine’s Day wish.
- Thank you for bringing so much love and joy into my life. I love you endlessly.
- I am the luckiest woman in the world to have to as mine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed early kind of night…
- When you pull me close, my heart still flutters. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear husband.
- You have stolen my heart, but I don’t mind. You can keep it forever.
- My beautiful husband, I love the way you lead our family. I hope your Valentine’s Day is as amazing as you are.
- You are our family’s hero. I hope our children grow up to be just like you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- Every day with you feels like our honeymoon. Let’s spend a romantic evening together, my handsome valentine.
- You’ve been strong for me, and it’s one of the things about you I love most. You are my rock.
- Every time I see you, I fall in love again. I am so blessed to have you as my husband. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best part of my life.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Friends
Friendship is everything. Our closest friends often show us the love and support during the times we need it the most. Knowing you can turn to a good friend at any time is one of the most comforting things in life. Tell your friends you’re thinking of them this Valentine’s Day with a sweet message about friendship!
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of how much I love our friendship.
- Sending all the love in the world to my dearest friend!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful friend.
- Sending the warmest Valentine’s Day wishes to my love friend who deserves the best.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best friend anyone could ever ask for!
- Our friendship is like gold. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweet friend!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I wish you a day of happiness, my friend!
- Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine’s Day.
- You’re not just my best friend. You’re the best friend I can imagine. Enjoy this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Siblings
For many of us, it’s hard to imagine life without our siblings. No one knows you quite as well as they do. Why not let them know how much you love them this Valentine’s Day with a loving (or funny) message?
- Happy Valentine’s Day from your favorite sibling!
- On this Valentine’s Day, may you be surrounded by love and romance!
- This Valentine’s Day, I’m wishing you all the love and happiness you deserve in life.
- Thank you for being my role model. I wish you all the love in the world today.
- No one will ever know me quite like you do. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s to the one of the people I love most in the world!
- Thank you for all the love you have given me over the years, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are my best friend and the one whom I admire the most. I wish you happiness and romance this Valentine’s Day.
- May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, sweetness, and all the things that make your life wonderful!
- No matter how different we may be, I love you so much and wish you the happiest Valentine’s Day ever.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Kids
Valentine’s Day is such a fun day for kids! Fuzzy teddy bears and chocolates complete the day. Take the opportunity to tell your kids how special they are to you with a beautiful Valentine’s Day card and a sweet message!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest son/daughter. I love you so much.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- You are always on my mind, dearest son/daughter! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing a very special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
- You make me laugh and smile every single day. I love you!
- Watching you follow your heart makes me so proud.
- I love you more than a million scoops of (favorite ice cream)!
- Wish I could be there to give you a giant Valentine’s Day hug!
- Sending great big hugs and kisses to the littlest, most lovable Valentine in the world!
- I am so grateful to be your mom/day. You make our family so much more special. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Funny Valentine’s Day and Love Quotes
Sometimes it’s just better to be funny, and there is certainly no shortage or hilarious quotes about love and Valentine’s Day! Add a dose of humor to your Valentine’s card or message to keep it light and bring a smile and a laugh to your loved one.
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “You’re never alone on Valentine’s Day if you’re near a lake and have bread.” – Mike Primavera
- “A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” – Lucille Ball
- “A man’s main job is to protect his woman from her desire to ‘get bangs’ every other month.” – Dax Shepard
- “Would I rather be feared or loved? Umm… easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” – Michael Scott, The Office
- “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
- “Love is sharing your popcorn.” – Charles Schulz
- “Love is blind—marriage is the eye-opener.” – Pauline Thomason
- “If you can stay in love for more than two years, you're on something.” – Fran Lebowitz
Galentine’s Day Wishes
Galentine’s Day is the day to celebrate your girlfriends (single or not)! The popular TV show ‘Parks and Recreation’ sparked this brand-new holiday for ladies to celebrate ladies on every February 13th. Gather your lady friends the night before Valentine’s Day and do something special together!
- Happy Galentine’s Day, aka the best day of the year.
- We’re going to be best friends forever because you already know too much.
- Happy ladies celebrating ladies day!
- You are the best therapist I can afford.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Galentine’s Day dates are hot AF.
- You are my favorite person to tell all my secrets to.
- Wishing a very special Galentine’s Day to someone who is my strength.
- Life is complete when you have a bestie and it’s a disaster when you don’t. Luckily, I have you. Happy Galentine’s Day.
- Girl, I hope you know that our friendship is going to last forever and ever. Cheers to us and warm wishes to you on Galentine’s Day.
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you always know they are there.
Romantic Movie Quotes
Even the most eloquent among us will have a hard time beating these amazingly romantic movie quotes from some of the most beautiful and iconic movies. Include one of these quotes along with your Valentine’s Day message to convey your true love effortlessly.
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook, 2004
- “Love is a passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without.” – Meet Joe Black, 1998
- “You make me want to be a better man.” – As Good as It Gets, 1997
- “The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul.” – The Notebook, 2004
- “You complete me.” – Jerry Maguire, 2006
- “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually, 2003
- “The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are.” – Juno, 2007
- “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” – Big Fish, 2003
- “This kind of certainly comes but just once in a lifetime.” – Bridges of Madison County, 1995
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally, 1989